Are you getting spring/easter bookings yet?

For everything specific to B&Bs as opposed to holiday rentals.
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Spring is pretty much a disaster at the moment - some bookings this week and next but nothing for Easter weekend for the 1st time ever. Then 3 weeks empty - season gets going last week in May. From then on, bookings are pretty good.
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

We still have the first half of June & all of July without a single booking in them!
Caroline.

Camargue Birding &

www.lestroispuitscongenies.com
Marks

Post by Marks »

I have guests in at the moment. They booked a week ago, arrived yesterday afternoon (and went for a swim :shock: ) and leave on Friday. Then 3 nights from 24 April. After that my next booking is 30 May and from there I'm full until end of August except for 10 days in the middle of June.

I would normally expect to have 2 weeks in April and the same in May by this stage.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Got a booking on friday for tonight , but nothing for easter at all. Also had our first cancellation for april, so currently after tonights bookings i dont have anything until May, unless something comes in at short notice.June we also have nothing at the moment , that was the same last year June was a dead month for us, just hope things soon change
Nessie