How much to charge for Dinner?

For everything specific to B&Bs as opposed to holiday rentals.
pete

Post by pete »

'I'm not a morning person' doesn't even begin to describe me & we would like them to come back again.
thats mrsp, she makes the stuff and then goes off and does something else !

Do you ask people to vacate their rooms before breakfast or do you start change overs & cleaning with their stuff still in their rooms?
We always wait until they've gone, open windows and remove towels and bedding and leave to air, then remake beds clean bathrooms hoover round and voila, can do a room in 45 mins.

If they linger over breakfast because I am chattering with them then mrsp prepares the new bedding and replacement items, but most often overnighters want to move on early so they're up and off, and people that have been here a few days - I let them talk if they want,

pete
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Good god i could never eat breakfast with them, ok to chat and sometimes if they want information i will take a coffee through, but could not face sitting down to eat at the same table

French guests we eat with in the evening , if we have only english then we normally ask if they wish to eat together or on their own. If we have a mixture then we all eat together , but i always advise guests and they are given the choice
Nessie