Apartment in Austria on offer for swap

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
Kersh

Apartment in Austria on offer for swap

Post by Kersh »

Hi,

My wife and I have decided that this year it would be nice to go somewhere else that our apartment in Bad Gastein. So, does anyone want to do swap?

Our apartment is very spacious and sleeps up to 6 in the Austrian Alps. The valley is great for walking and mountain biking, not to mention all the spa facilities in the valley! Any free week this summer is on offer and we'll treat you just like a normal guest ... except you won't be paying! :P Final cleaning, bedsheets etc all included in the swap. More info on our website at www.apartment-graukogel.com

We're 2 adults with a 7 month old little boy. We're after anywhere in Europe including the UK for a week this summer too.

Please PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks
Caroline

Post by Caroline »

HI, we are looking to do swaps in the spring & summer of 2011, but are happy to store up credit in the meantime. We run a B&B & have a gite in our garde. We are in the south of France & are already booked for most of this August, but from then on I am open to offers. If you are interested have a look at My website, see below.

Caroline
Caroline.

Camargue Birding &

www.lestroispuitscongenies.com
taniamabec

Post by taniamabec »

I would definitely like to visit Austria because I have already been there once and it was great. The people are very friendly and the surrounding is just great. I actually never heard of Bad Gastein bur I will check this out and if I want to swap then I will write you a private message.
I sat out on the narrow way, many years ago... hoping I would find true love along the broken road...God bless the broken road.