Lost for words

For everything specific to B&Bs as opposed to holiday rentals.
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

katiegirl wrote:Come on PC, we give in! :lol:
Oh no you don't not untill this resolved :lol:
Cheers
PC
kteee

Post by kteee »

Marks wrote:Handcuffs?
can you get electric handcuffs??

I think my education must be sadly lacking :shock:
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Ow no Kathy this is like Cluedo
As you can see A, this is a not run of the mill situation, But have to say you are the right room.
Well Ive got it!! its candlesticks and Col Mustard did it...........wheres me pwize??
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

"can you get electric handcuffs??" You did ask-:

The SC-401 stun cuffs, also known as electric handcuffs were manufactured by Locris Syndicated Securities and weighing about 5 kilograms combined traits of both binders and magnacuffs. They were made of durasteel and could be adjusted to fit a wide range of species, from Ugnaughts and Jawas to Wookiees[1] and Gamorreans. The stun cuffs tightened if the prisoner resisted or strained against the cuffs, up to the point where prisoners have had their wrists crushed by resisting the cuffs. The restraint system was reinforced by a chanelled magnetic field similar to the one found on most magnacuffs. The magnetic field could be set to deliver a wide range of shocks, from a light jolt, to a paralyzing surge of energy that knocks the wearer unconscious. Groups of these cuffs could be controlled by a single remote or could be programmed to trigger under specific conditions, such as prisoner movement. The remote that controlled the cuffs was a small keypad and readout screen that had controls for the stun setting and a seven digit code to unlock the cuffs.

This highly sophisticated restraint system had a power cell, stun filament, restraint bar, magnetic lock, release clamp, access panel, and a simple cuff.
Cheers
PC
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Paul Carmel wrote:
As you can see A, this is a not run of the mill situation, But have to say you are the right room.
Ah ha! Pair of matching vibrators? :lol:
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

katiegirl wrote:
Ah ha! Pair of matching vibrators? :lol:[/quote]

Close-ish, (mind you a big ish) in shape, You have remember these are run of the mill in most homes.
Cheers
PC
kteee

Post by kteee »

Salt and pepper mills?
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Ow my gosh.........teehee........ :lol: ......say nothing .....
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

kteee wrote:Salt and pepper mills?

Bingo! Go to the top of the class, these to be precise-:

http://www.patiwizz.com/catalogue/mushr ... bounds.php
Cheers
PC
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Well I cant see how they could have been taken accidently[1 maybe!!] or discarded with the rubbish either........
...probably thought you wouldnt notice....... :x
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Here's the script: 2 families on hols, one in a not so well-equipped place about 40 mins away from ours. Our family go to theirs for a BBQ and take a load of our stuff from ours inc the mills, everything came back minus the mills. He has apologised and is endeavering to get them back instead of replacing them. We have spoken to the other owners who say they are not there, he is refusing to belive this and it's now starting to get stroppy, so will post the outcome as and when it ever gets resolved.
Cheers
PC
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Did he check with you that it would be ok to take your stuff there PC??
And did he tell you they were missing or was it you[or your cleaner] that noticed??
As soon as he took them off your premises he took responsibility for their safe[and swift] return
olive

Post by olive »

" We have spoken to the other owners who say they are not there, he is refusing to belive this ......"
Paul, you're letting him get you to take on his problem. If he can't get them back he pays for them. How he gets them back, if he does, is his problem.
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Big Sis.. wrote:Did he check with you that it would be ok to take your stuff there PC??
And did he tell you they were missing or was it you[or your cleaner] that noticed??
As soon as he took them off your premises he took responsibility for their safe[and swift] return
No he did not, but that said we don't say you can't and no one has in 9 years. As we didn't have incoming guests we didn't notice until we were doing the changeover a week later. We asked what had happened and he admitted he must have left them there. And by this time he had his deposit back.

Maybe Olive, but I just would like it sorted. The owners came into town yesterday and we met up, nice couple. They are going have one last look on their next changeover in a week's time, and if it's a no show he gets the bill, no if or buts.
Cheers
PC
KathyG

Post by KathyG »

Hang on a minute, you said A2 had the right room, ie bedroom! :shock:
Kathy
Waterfront location in Le Faou
"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am."